Marquette County Road Funding Forum
Are you concerned about:
- a potential ‘Woodland Road’ through serene northern Marquette County
- safety issues along US 41 West
- the lack of a safe N/S truck route through Marquette
Wednesday, June 30th at 3:00 pm at the Negaunee Township Hall located at 42 M-35, Negaunee, MI 49866.
Representatives of local units of government will be on hand along with Mr. Randy Van Portfliet, Superior Region Engineer/Michigan Department of Transportation, and Mr. Jim Iwanicki, Engineer-Manager, Marquette County Road Commission, to provide information about the current status of their budgets and how funding changes might affect residents and businesses in Marquette County.
Topics that will be covered include:
• maintaining the current road system
• planning for future road transportation development
• state/county/and local government budget constraints
Sponsored by the Lake Superior Community Partnership
If you plan to attend, please RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 226-9658.
You are welcome to share this invitation with other interested parties.